domingo, 14 de septiembre de 2014

NEW KIT BALLERINA DREAMS RELEASED!!

BALLERINA DREAMS KIT (FULL AND TAGGER SIZE AVAILABLE)

Ballerina Dreams ... "I follow the musical notes piano emits while I turn on my toes pointed. 
I follow my passion, dance, magic and dance that add an special meaning to my life. That fills my moments spirituality creating a life full of colors in the world and my soul expresses it passion ... "

Enjoy this scrapkit created with a color palette in beautiful shades. This kit is full of 
beautiful elements, perfect for imagine a world filled with beauty and music, dance and nature. Papers and elements that will be a beautiful background for your photos or to create a beautiful tag.

The kit consist of:
10 papers
77 Elements: piano, stunning poser by Alessandra3DArt, swan, shoes, flowers, teddy bears, ballerina dresses, stars, glitters, embellishments, flowers, buttons, butterflies, furnishes, and much more!!
14 Bows, 8 Single Frames, Bonus: 5 Cluster frames.
Enjoy this beautiful kit. Personal use, digital product.

******
Enjoy this beautiful kit, and stay tunned for the freebies soon!!
You can win a prize derivated of this beautiful kit participating in my challenge: 
You can win other prize participating at my FONT CHALLENGE











You can buy this kit here:

Paradise Scrap Boutique  
(full size only here)

Tagger and full size available at the next stores:

Mystical Scraps

Sensibilityscrapping.com

Wilma 4 Ever Store

Scraps From The Heart

Scrappin Dollars

Scrapping Your Memories

Inspirations of Scrapfriends

Twilight Scraps

Confetti Scraps Boutique

Lollipops N Gumdrops

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Hola, pon aquí tu comentario. =) Please, leave your comment here. :-)